INVEST IN CERTIFICATION AND BENEFIT FROM HORTIQ
Are you a greenhouse manufacturer, installation company or supplier to the greenhouse sector and would you like to participate in the HortiQ quality system? If so, align your products and business processes with the certification requirements.
Two assessment directives have been established for certification purposes:
- Design and construction of greenhouses and greenhouse equipment (Assessment Directive BRL 8000)
- Quality system for the manufacture and supply of systems, components and equipment used in the greenhouse sector (Assessment Directive BRL 8001)
If you wish, you can contact specialised consultancy firms IMC Advies or IMR Advies for advice during the certification process.
- When you are ready to be certified, you contact the international certification body KIWA.
- KIWA informs the HortiQ foundation.
- KIWA conducts an audit of your processes and/or products.
- KIWA reaches a conclusion and reports back to the HortiQ board.
- If the evaluation is positive, you receive the certificate and are allowed to use the HortiQ labels.
- The certificate remains valid for three years, during which time KIWA conducts an annual audit. The outcome of the assessment does not apply indefinitely.
- Once the certificate has expired, the entire certification process must be completed again.