OPTING FOR HORTIQ MEANS OPTING FOR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
The projects in today’s greenhouse and horticultural sector are becoming bigger and more complex all the time. As a greenhouse manufacturer or installation company, you are required to have extensive professional expertise, the latest knowledge and optimal project planning skills. Executing projects in line with the HortiQ quality system gives you tighter control of the process, reduces the likelihood of mistakes and improves your efficiency.
GREATER EFFICIENCY & VISIBILITY
As a greenhouse manufacturer/installation company, participating in the HortiQ quality system offers you significant benefits:
- You demonstrate your professional expertise to growers/investors and hence visibly set yourself apart.
- You improve the efficiency of your processes
- There is less likelihood of mistakes and greater control over suppliers
- Your customers are satisfied with the greenhouse they receive
- In the case of complaints, clear procedures are in place which support you
TWO QUALITY SYSTEMS
You can choose between two HortiQ certification systems:
- HortiQ Certified Process & Product BRL 8000
- HortiQ Quality System BRL 8001
The HortiQ certificate gives you a competitive edge and boosts your effectiveness.